The application supports the commercial and organizational quotation process for products and systems of Siemens AG. The general aim of the application is an increase of efficiency, as well as the reduction of cycle times and, linked with this, the cost savings concerning quotation editing.
Your new role
• You need to keep an active & effective knowledge base regarding domain and technological know how
• Work in an international team, participate in both local and global analysis and implementation set-up
• Work with ticketing systems
• Error analysis within a web application
• Communication with application users and development/support units
• Monitoring of web applications and infrastructure
• Maintenance and usage of a knowledge database
• Response to application breakdowns, troubleshooting and failure documentation.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure infrastructure, including Azure Storage and essential Azure Networking technologies
• Experienced with at least one of the following PowerShell/Batch Scripting/Perl
• Knowledge of SQL, MS Office (including SharePoint) and XML
• Ability to troubleshoot incidents, identify root causes, fix and document problems, and implement preventative measures
• Experience working in multiple customer environments of varying size and scope
• Experience in IT support, using a ticketing system
• Very good analytical cognitive abilities
• High degree of customer orientation and service readiness
• English skills (mandatory), German (advantage but not mandatory).
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The Corporate Technology division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.