Job Title: Senior Manager - Credit Risk - Risk Management (Corporate Lending) Professional
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us:
The Financial Services Division (SFS) provides business-to-business financial solutions. Around the globe, we support customer investments with project and structured financing as well as leasing and equipment finance. Our know-how in key Siemens markets and related industries makes us an expert manager of financial risks within Siemens and a competent investor in innovative technologies and sustainable infrastructures.
The position is a role in the Corporate Lending Group (Americas) focused on the portfolio management of leveraged and asset-based loans. This business vertical of SFS, Inc., among other things, focuses on lending to private equity or corporate backed leveraged and ABL transactions across multiple sectors and industries.
- Work with dedicated team to monitor portfolio of broadly syndicated borrowers. Duties include maintaining up to date knowledge of each account, ongoing identification of all relevant risks and mitigating factors.
- Complete waiver and/or amendments as necessary and assist the underwriting team on new business opportunities within the existing portfolio.
- Complete and ensure accuracy of trend cards for assigned portfolio.
- Work with senior portfolio managers on industry analysis and tracking.
- Maintain regular communications with Corporate Lending senior portfolio managers.
- Ensure compliance with Siemens internal reporting requirements.
- Work closely with other teams including operations, ratings, compliance, and pricing in proactively managing the portfolio.
- MBA / master’s in finance, economics or accounting preferred.
- 5-12 years of credit analysis. Broadly syndicated leveraged finance experience is ideal.
- Deep knowledge of discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, merger and asset-based models.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with technical writing skills, particularly in preparation of credit memos and relevant documents.
- Proficiency in power point presentation skills and financial modeling
- Strong research skills with ability to succinctly synthesize findings.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, manage time efficiently and work with tight deadlines.
- Team player with a positive attitude; working as a member of a fast-paced, transaction-oriented team.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Mumbai Kalwa. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200
countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the
communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and
business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time