EMSYS stands for Embedded Systems development. Complete. From hardware design and PCB layout to firmware and software development, integration and testing, production support.
Our team is involved in product development for the Smart Infrastructure division of Siemens in the fields of Energy Management and Building Products and has complete responsibility for new modules and products.
Hardware and software developers working together in the same location and supporting each other in a highly effective way.
- Strong skills in electronic circuit design (digital and analog)
- Strong skills in circuit testing and optimization
- Good analytical skills
- Fluency in English in spoken and written
- Ability to work in a team environment and provide cross-project support
- Analyzing and implementing new requirements
- Designing electronic circuits and validating the results on prototype systems or APCBs.
- Documenting hardware issues and recommending solutions
- Documentation for support and production
- Firmware and test team support
- System integration support
Nice to have
- Experience in design of safety-related hardware components (IEC 61508)
- Knowledge on switch mode power supplies, data acquisition and power electronics
- Knowledge on EMC testing and EMC hardening
- Knowledge on PCB Layout and APCB construction
- Knowledge on SPI, I2C, serial communication interfaces
- Knowledge on CAN, PROFIBUS and PROFINET communication and other industrial protocols
- Experience in teams performing complete product development projects (hardware, firmware, testing)
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds.
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time