Create a better tomorrow with us.
Siemens Real Estate is looking for an Operational Property Manager, to be hired with a permanent contract in Milan.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the growth journey you’d like to take, move to Siemens to learn and to build a better real and digital future.Your Challenge
The candidate will report to the Regional Asset Manager of Italy and Greece and will have these responsibilities:
- Understanding corporate real estate and its impacts on our business, including financial impacts of your daily operation.
- Supporting the development of space optimization according to customer needs and market developments and see opportunities to improve space efficiency, occupancy costs as well as SRE rental conditions (internal and external).
- Creating space and service solutions as required by tenants according to given framework and ensure its quality.
- Negotiating contracts and its conditions (e.g., price, termination terms), create and complete respective agreements (lease-in and lease-out) representing the owner.
- Handing over space to customers, return space from customers (e.g., preparation, inspection) including documentation.
- Providing information for forecast and budget for your property and ensure the correctness and validity of local data (e.g., space, customers, contracts).
- Being responsible for the financial fulfillment of the agreed contracts with customers (e.g., net rent, service settlement) including timely payments to landlords and business partners.
- Contributing to the annual OPEX settlement with tenants in alignment with the Commercial Property Manager.
- Acting as local interface to Facility Management Providers for soft facility services and managing the interface between provider and customer (Mail, Cleaning, Canteen, Gardening, Reception, Security, Parking, Waste Management, Pest Control, etc.)
- Steering and tracking delivery of soft Facility services and review existing services in regard to provider quality and customer demand (Canteen, Catering, Conference Center, Parking Access Control, e.charging, Booking Tool, Help Desk, Microsoft Meeting Room, Gym,..)
- Steering a Customer Satisfaction Strategy and supporting the evaluation and selection of outsourced vendor and service provider for soft facility services in alignment with Regional Asset Manager.
- Supporting Strategy Location and coordinate process with local entities and enabling Decarbonization Program and DEI.
- You have gained comprehensive skills and experience in corporate real estate during building operations, new constructions and asset management including real estate related applications &building technologies.
- You hold a degree in architecture or/and engineering science (/mechanical/electrical/civil)
- Property management and project management experience in the past
- IT affinity - You should have the ability to keep touching the newest improvements in the area of technological innovation and apply them in the company.
- You are well trained in interaction abilities and have excellent discussion skills.
- You like interaction with customer and have strong service and solution approach
- Fluency in English
- Being a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
- Innovative tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual
respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity!Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition,
Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time