SAP FI consultant with experience working on related SAP area
- Knowledge and experience in Finance processes (General Ledger & Account Receivable and Account Payable & Bank Accounts and Treasury & Fixed Assets & Closing and Reporting)
- Knowledge and experience in Finance specific functionalities (Intra-Company business, Taxes, Account Determination, Credit Control, EDI)
- Integration with other SAP modules preferably CO & SD & MM.
- In addition, it will be desirable to also have the following knowledge and experience: Siemens Spiridon solution, Project business requirements, SAP Fiori, Agile Methodology
- Working together with Product Owners and Business representatives on the Change Requests (CRQs) and Projects they are assigned to
- Working together with Siemens IT Solutions Architects on the CRQs and Projects they are assigned to
- Aligning design/development /testing with other providers in case other providers are involved in the CRQs or Projects
- Fluent English (written & spoken) is mandatory.
- German (written & spoken) is recommendable
- Management capability.
- Problem resolution capability.
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time