Then come and join our global team as a Data Analyst (f/m/d) technical lead at Computed Tomography (CT) to shape the future of CT by applying your technical skills, analytical mindset and product intuition.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As an experienced data analytics and data science practitioner with several years of industrial experience, you will design, ideate, implement, validate and deploy data analytics and data science projects in CT to analyze data, generate insights, create business value and support decision-making
- You will provide technical leadership to the team of data analysts and data scientists, develop technical team competencies to the new level and attract the best talents to our growing and passionate team
- With your passion for data and industry experience over several years in the development of business-critical data analytics solutions, you will run POCs to motivate business stakeholders to invest more in data and convince others to see the data as a new business opportunity
- As a recognized data science expert, you will actively lead and contribute to our Communities of Practice and knowledge sharing events and thereby shape our analytics methods, standards, and guidelines
- As a pragmatic practitioner in thinking and a scientist at heart, you will drive data innovations and the practical usage of data science to solve the most complex business problems
- With your startup and “strategist” mindset, you will see and evolve the new business opportunities where the data can help solve previously challenging business issues and help business stakeholders to transform the business model to be data-driven
- As a product owner of business-critical data analytics applications, you will support the analysis of stakeholder objectives, assess the problems needing to be solved using data analytics methods and communicate the requirements to other data analysts and data scientists
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in physics, mathematics or another relevant area
- You have long-term experience as a data analyst or data scientist with a successful track record in a variety of practical projects
- You have several years of experience in the execution of data science workflows like CRISP-DM
- You know the principles of agile development and have already worked as a member of an agile development team
- You have a solid understanding of machine learning (supervised and unsupervised learning, NLP, explainable AI) and you are strong in exploratory data analysis and feature engineering
- You have experience in visual analytics and building data-driven applications for end users with BI tools (Qlik, Power BI)
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent professional communication skills in English. German language skills would be an advantage
- You are flexible and curious to learn new technologies and business areas fast
- You interact confidently with developers and business stakeholders and can present your work to technical and non-technical audiences
- You have an entrepreneurial and performance-driven mindset and a team player mentality with the ability to drive results under own initiative in an agile and fast driving environment
- You have strong technical grasp of task prioritization and effort estimation
- You are motivated to drive a range of data analytics projects and to lead strategic visions and benefit our team with your active, energetic mindset
- You have experience in functionally leading the team
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time