Job title: Process Associate – Record to Report
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You continuous follow up and closure of pending queries and provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Excellent collaboration and communication, analytical skills (recommended).
- You have successfully completed bachelor’s degree with aggregate of 60%
- You possess excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- You should have basic knowledge on Excel and PowerPoint
- You are flexible to work any shift
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore , where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time