The application offers to different users a set of automated and regularly generated reports within Siemens AG. The general aim of the application is an increase in efficiency, as well as the reduction of cycle times and, linked with this, the cost savings concerning quotation editing.
Your new role:
- Regular data transformation using ETL solution Pentaho Data Integration (incl. Troubleshooting and documentation)
- Rebuild, maintenance and development of transformation workflows
- Flow automation with shell scripts and scheduled tasks
- Development of SQL queries
- Implementation of Pentaho and Java Updates
- Report template creation with Excel (using standard Excel pivot table functions)
- Design of Database schemas for reporting data
- Monitoring and Administration of database systems and Windows Server
- Monitoring and Administration of the Pentaho Business Analytics Platform
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
- Work with JIRA (Kanban Board) ticketing system
- Respond to incoming level 3 tickets and provide a solution to the customer
- Analyze, processing and documentation of incidents and service requests
- Maintenance and usage of a knowledge database (OneNote)
- Working with a ticketing system
- IT technical background
- SQL (triggers, stored procedures, cursors, functions, views, DBMail) advanced know-how
- Experienced with at least one of the following Perl/Curl/PowerShell/Batch Scripting
- Very good analytical cognitive abilities
- High degree of customer orientation and service readiness
- Sociable and communicative attitude
- Excel advanced know-how (pivot tables, data slicers)
- Pentaho, ETL and/or German know-how would be considered a plus
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization.
Software and R&D play a crucial role in Siemens. The IoT Unit in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time