What part will you play?
- In your role as “embedded Linux Developer” you will be at the core to realize our Linux Preempt-RT based software service offerings as part of an end-to-end responsible team.
- You will make our customer`s dreams come true and build customized software solutions and services with high quality.
- You will get in close interaction with customers and apply co- creation
- You are responsible for the development, advancement and operation of state-of-the-art software within an engaging and product related team
- With your Team you will monitor the project success closely and adapt to new challenges and requirements
- You will act as a technical expert in your domain with a high responsibility within the development environment
- You hold a bachelor in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, or a related field
- You have a track record in developing / software services along the IT and OT space
- You have already acquired development experience with Linux Preempt-RT
- You know Debian Systems (e.g. as Maintainer…)
- You have Open source Community experience and know what Upstream first means
- You have several years of profound technical domain expertise working Linux developer
- You master the programming language C/C++
- You have distinctive experience with K8s, Docker, CI/CD, pytest and Gitlab
- You are keen on working directly with customers and seeking for solutions that scale across a broad base of customers
- You are a team player
- Your Operations and DevOps experience is a plus
- You are fluent in English and German language skills are a plus
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time