Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
Are you passionate about creating cutting-edge technologies that make a positive impact on society? If so, we invite you to join our team at Siemens as a Manufacturing Engineering Manager. As a member of our Digital Industries Division, you will work alongside a talented team of professionals who share your drive for innovation and making a difference. We offer both office and remote working options to provide you with the flexibility you need to succeed in your personal and professional life.
At Siemens, we believe that our success depends on our culture, which is why we are committed to creating a supportive and inclusive workplace. We invest in the growth and development of our employees, providing opportunities for training, mentoring, and career advancement.
This is your role. What part will you play?
As the Manufacturing Engineering Manager, you will lead our electronics manufacturing facility's testing technology processes. Your responsibilities will include overseeing the validation of "quality in process" and "value-add" testing of all Printed Circuit Board (PCB) assembly and final product assembly processes. In a fast-paced, dynamic, and technology-driven environment, you will balance business performance management and improvement with cutting-edge digitalisation and automation innovation. Your contributions will play a critical role in the production of over 1.5 million industrial power/control products per year.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- We are seeking an ambitious professional with engineering team management and leadership experience
- You should have knowledge of discrete electronics PCB and product manufacturing processes that include industrial/electrical/electronic engineering solutions and technologies at its core
- Experience with business financial reporting, cost centre management and business cost structures
- An understanding of business improvement tools and techniques such as Lean, Six Sigma, Value Chain Design, and FMEA.
- Additionally, you should have an aptitude for innovation leadership, problem-solving, and critical thinking, as well as the ability to manage and collaborate within a global community.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We offer a competitive salary, holiday allowance, pension, and other additional benefits. Our flexible benefits scheme allows you to tailor your benefits package to suit your needs, and we strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are committed to building a diverse workforce and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity with a company that values your skills and contributions, we encourage you to apply today! Check out our video to see what it's like to work at Siemens, and if you require any reasonable adjustments to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time