Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a US Financial Analyst/Operations Analyst for our retirement Defined Benefit and 401(k) plans. Be part of a team that helps provide our employees with excellent investment fund choices and makes sure we manage our plans efficiently and deliver on our service promises.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a US Financial Analyst/Operations Analyst, you will be involved in: Siemens Healthineers Treasury department which is responsible for the oversight and management of over $8 billion of retirement plan assets.
This position has responsibility for assisting in the management of the Treasury department’s daily administrative processes for Siemens Healthineers US pension and savings retirement plan trusts and reports to the Senior Director/US Investment Officer.
Key Financial Analyst Reporting Responsibilities:
· Prepare and review monthly Performance Reports, comparing JPMorgan data to investment managers and record keeper data. Address data issues with managers or record keeper. Summarize data.
· Monitor investment manager compliance with terms specified in investment manager agreements on a quarterly basis. Track any violations.
· Assist with regulatory filings, including the Form 5500, among others, on an annual basis.
· On quarterly basis, prepare trust expense summaries.
· Prepare annual expense forecasts for Investment Committee review and fee benchmarking.
· Serve as liaison with accounting firm and corporate audits.
· Gather and help assemble materials for quarterly Investment Committee meetings.
Key Administrative Responsibilities
payments for service providers (vendors) and track invoices received on a
monthly and quarterly basis. Ensure payments are appropriate and being charged
to the proper entities.
• Monitor and track all cash flows within the US retirement plan trusts to ensure there are sufficient funds to make benefit payments and cover qualified expenses.
• Prepare trading and cash transfer instructions for portfolio rebalancing for cash requirements and pension policy targets. Coordinate timing of cash flows with the Trustee & Custodian as well as any impacted asset managers. Responsible for required documentation and reconciliation of cash flows related to pension rebalancing and manager transitions.
• Act as the primary liaison for daily operations with the trustee & custodian and use the custodian’s portal to create and run reports.
• Responsible for documenting relevant compliance procedures and support for plan audit.
• Tracking departmental expenses compared to budget, performing a monthly variance analysis.
• Processing trading instructions, processing payment instructions to and from the trusts and performing reconciliations of trust activity.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Accounting, Investments, Math studies
- Project management experience
- Process management experience
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- 5-7 years experience in a finance, accounting, or similar role
- Required knowledge, skills, or expertise: MS Office Suite, especially Excel; strong analytical skills; attention to detail.
· The candidate should have strong analytical and organizational skills with a commitment to accuracy and attention to detail, good judgment, and ability to work independently within a defined scope of responsibility.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.