>>THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION<<
Who We Are | Our Culture:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Multi-disciplinary strategic role managing enterprise level (national) customer relationships. Responsible for maximizing profitability, growth, and account penetration. Defines, drives, and executes effective account development strategies to differentiate the Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) portfolio of products and services. Cultivates a network of Siemens sponsors and supporters at multiple levels within each account. Exceeds goals by providing high-quality, professional, committed service and an outstanding client experience.
- Sets the direction, tone, and client-specific plan for achieving agreed upon service levels and meeting expectations for delivering measurable results. Positions the strategic value of Siemens to key decision makers throughout the account.
- Understands all aspects of client’s business including industry drivers, business objectives and operational issues and connects strategic SI solutions
- Demonstrates an unrelenting focus on clients’ success, creates partnerships rooted in quality and value. Takes action to enhance client experiences, build long term client relationships.
- Demonstrates strong strategic thinking and business/financial acumen when interacting with customers
- Strives to add customer-specific value through improving business processes by viewing situations from the customer’s perspective
- Provides competitive response to customer requirements. Plans, leads, and implements sales plan to achieve revenue growth from new and existing accounts,
- Effectively manages the buying/selling process by involving a network of key players to solve customer operational issues in a cost effective manner in order to help them achieve their business objectives
- Acts as liaison between the client and all internal Siemens resources. Attains commitments of resources required to keep client programs on track, follows up to ensure commitments are kept.
- Regularly assesses opportunities for further market penetration by performing analysis of strategic business segments, evaluating opportunities for new or existing Siemens products in new markets, channels or customer groups
- Provides accurate and timely view of key performance indicators including account penetration, sales performance and the health of the funnel/pipeline
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS Degree in Business or related field experience
- 7+ years of demonstrated sales/account management experience
- Experience managing or working for PM/IFM organizations a plus
- Must be well-organized and analytical with strong problem-solving skills. Strategic thinker with good attention to detail and able to work in a fast-paced environment where time management and the ability to prioritize are essential.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills Including strong negotiation, persuasion, presentation, and relationship building skills
- Strong business acumen
- Successful with consultative selling, account planning, and relationship building
- Experience with large account development and selling at multiple levels
- Team oriented, but comfortable working independently
- Committed to excellence, continuous improvement and achieving success
- Ability to work in a large, matrixed organization
- 30-40% travel
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- This position supports a Siemens customer who requires all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 where permitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Matching 401(k) up to 6%
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.