Project Manager | UAE | Dubai
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Energy and Performance Services division as Project Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
We are looking for a dynamic Project Manager to be responsible for ESCO projects in UAE. In this role you will directly report to the Head of Projects. To be a successful, you must be able to work on multidisciplinary projects and have great communication and presentation skills.
The Project Manager is expected to lead, manage and deliver profitable projects based on domain expertise as well as being expected to have a deep knowledge, understanding and application of project management disciplines.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Provides technical, operational, financial, and managerial leadership for successful implementation of project activities.
• Ensures that the Project is technically sound and consistent with client’s requirements and priorities.
• Administers the contract from technical and commercial standpoint.
• Interacts with clients, interprets their needs and requirements, and representing them to the Head of Projects for implementation in the field.
• Plans, schedules, coordinates and monitors assigned projects.
• Formulates project parameters and monitors activities.
• Accurately presents project status to the Head of Projects in monthly review meetings and weekly stand-up calls.
• Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans and reports the project's status.
• Collaborates with interna functions of solution development (design), engineering and commissioning to create more efficient project methods and enhance the project's profitability.
• Interact with Sub-contractors to monitor and control their performance.
• Prepares RFPs to deploy sub-contractors.
• Perform and review engineering tasks. Initiate necessary corrective actions.
• Develop specifications for the needs of the project.
• Implement frameworks to measure the project's metrics and data collection.
• Establish field test methods and methods for monitoring the quality of those tests.
• Ensure the project's compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
Your Qualifications and Skills
• A Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering.
• 10-15 years of experience in relevant field.
• Experience in UAE MEP segment is mandatory requirement.
• Certified PMP from PMI or IPMA-C is mandatory requirement.
• Driving License is a must.
• Being well versed in ASHRAE Codes and guidelines is an added advantage
• Excellent computer literacy.
• The ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
• Previous experience of handling multiple discipline projects and energy optimization projects is as advantage.
• Excellent project management and supervision skills.
• Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time