Talent Acquisition Head – Strategy Siemens USA
Segments supported: University, CES, Recruitment Marketing, Sourcing, DEI, Operations & Data, and Global initiatives
At Siemens, our mission is to transform the everyday. We strive to better understand the need of our customers and of society. We develop technology with impact to transform the world’s economies. We intelligently combine the digital and physical world to create a better tomorrow.
Transforming the everyday starts with people. People who are curious, bold and ingenious. So it’s no surprise that the Siemens US Talent Acquisition (TA) team plays a critical role in achieving our mission, and it’s the very reason that we’re transforming and elevating the TA function in the US. Reporting to the Sr. Vice President, Head of People & Organization, the US TA Head will oversee all talent acquisition operations, strategy and delivery for all operating companies and functions in the US. This leader will also be a key member of the US People & Organization Leadership Team and will contribute thought leadership and strategic insights to People & Organization topics broadly.
What You’ll Do:
• Lead, develop, motivate and inspire a high performing Talent Acquisition team, including people managers, recruiters, sourcing specialists, candidate experience specialists and operational support experts
• Develop and execute plans to identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the function to deliver against hiring goals while maintaining appropriate scale and capacity
• Promote a culture of accountability and creativity to achieve outstanding hiring manager and candidate experience, as well as optimal outcomes for the business
• Drive function-wide continuous improvement and transformation
• Contribute your expertise through voice and leadership across the global P&O community, including representing US TA in monthly operational reviews
• Analyze and present reporting against critical talent acquisition metrics and external market data to enable informed and effective planning and decision-making with the business
• Become a trusted partner to the business and other Siemens ecosystem stakeholders by developing deep business acumen and nurturing effective relationships • Drive development and adoption of the TA tech stack, identify new tech opportunities and ensure that the stack is being leveraged to its fullest
• Strategically develop and engage the external partner ecosystem to support business unit hiring objectives.
• Identify opportunities to enhance the Siemens employer brand via recruitment marketing strategies and other initiatives
• Promote Diversity, Equity & Inclusion by consulting with hiring stakeholders, measuring outcomes and applying a DE&I lens on the end-to-end process
• Based on your knowledge of market trends and evolving TA methodologies, propose and pioneer new TA approaches to drive business value by making the TA function more efficient, effective, strategic or all of the above
• Ensure adherence to Siemens talent acquisition policies, systems, and procedures and compliance with applicable governmental regulations and legislation
Who You Are:
• Talent Acquisition is your JAM. You deeply understand the recruiting lifecycle end-to-end. You know that an effective TA is proactive TA. You have a passion for connecting people to possibilities. • You’re a visionary leader. You inspire your team to be bold and take risks, and you create a safe space to fail and learn. You create a team culture where everyone is determined to succeed as a team.
• You develop high-performing teams. You lead by example, you coach consistently, and you proactively manage your team’s performance. You inspire your team members to prioritize their development.
• You create & maintain impactful business relationships. You actively build and nurture relationships with business leaders and other ecosystem stakeholders. You’re frequently consulted for expertise and input on talent acquisition topics and beyond.
What you’ll need to succeed:
• High School Diploma. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
• At least 15 years of talent acquisition experience, including at least 7 years of experience leading talent acquisition teams, university relations, recruitment marketing, sourcing, DEI, and/or recruitment support functions in a complex matrix environment
• Experience aligning talent acquisition strategy to business strategy with a heavy emphasis on data-driven insights • Experience with talent acquisition capacity modeling and associated metrics (reqs per recruiter, cost per hire, cost of open seat, cost avoidance, etc.)
• Deep understanding of TA technology, automation, and AI with the ability to evaluate new tech and maximize existing tech
• Strong communication skills and ability to influence across multiple levels and audiences
• Demonstrated planning and project management skills, including experience developing mid to large-scale TA programs and initiatives to support business objectives
• Demonstrated problem-solving and strategic capabilities, including experience managing complex changes and challenges • Strong organizational skills and experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced, collaborative environment • Agile talent acquisition experience is a plus (sprints, agile sourcing, kanban, scrum)
Come join us transform the everyday! #LI-WK1
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.