For our Smart Infrastructure Electrification & Automation Air Insulated Switchgear Medium Voltage and Low Voltage Switchboards Lead Factory in Gebze, we are searching for a Group Manager in Financial Controlling! This role will be leading 8 full time and 1 part-time employee and will be supporting Gebze Plant's operations management and direct reports of management in terms of financial performance controlling, planning & reporting in the course of quarterly/yearly target achievement!
What are my responsibilities?
Leading and driving the EA O AIS Gebze Operations’ Financial Controlling team in the course of achieving the targets.
Preparing and presenting financial forecast, budget (FTA) and actuals to Gebze Operation Managers and peers.
Preparing and presenting of order performance and cost center controlling reports to support Operations.
Being a commercial liason / partner to Head of Order Processing Center and Head of Production Center.
Product costing and giving support to local & global sales/offer teams in cost optimization topics (on demand & yearly).
Controlling of production orders' value flow, check & approve production order closing.
Coordinating and completing stock inventory counts (quarterly / yearly), fixed asset inventory counts (every 3 years), coordinate raw material scrap sales and report them.
Preparing and presenting statutory reports (yearly / on demand, e.g. Kapasite Raporu, Sanayi Sicil Belgesi --> Sanayi Bakanlığı).
Preparing and presenting (on-demand) data/reports to local A&C, Tax Accounting and Export Control / Customs Advisory.
Collecting, evaluating and reporting productivity scores of Gebze Operations in OPW (Open Puma Web).
Supporting operations in terms of company-wide used finance related applications / tools (e.g. Concur, POM, TULIP, 3i).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in financial controlling & reporting, min 3 years of experience in team management.
- Profound knowledge of IFRS accounting & controlling standards (both P&L and B/S), local accounting, tax knowledge or being a CPA would be an asset.
- Advanced written/spoken command of Turkish & English.
- Highly skilled in MS Office 365 environment (Office + enabler applications)
- Experienced knowledge in SAP modules FI/CO. PP, SD and MM.
- Knowledge and experience in reporting enabler applications & tools (Tableau, Knime, Power BI, Power Automate etc.).
- Proactive and self-starter, open to learn and share knowledge.
- No restrictions for travelling.
- No military obligations.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time