Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Head (f/m/d) of Solution Implementation in EMEA for Laboratory Diagnostics (LD) to lead the EMEA based Solution Implementation team and drive the execution of implementation services across the EMEA Region.
This role can be carried out anywhere in Europe such as Germany (Eschborn/Marburg/Erlangen), Portugal, Czech Republic, UK, France, Spain, and Italy.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the Solution Implementation (SI) Process Governance and Service Operations for Laboratory Diagnostics (LD) in EMEA
- You will be heading the SI leadership team in EMEA, as well as leading the team of EMEA based SI implementation experts (about 25 people)
- You own, define and execute the SI service strategy and offerings in EMEA for the LD product portfolio
- You own the budgeting, capacity planning and target setting for the SI EMEA team, as well as shared implementation resources in the EMEA SI Hub
- You ensure the capacity and capabilities of all SI resources in EMEA fulfilling the regional installation demands on behalf on LD
- You have the E2E responsibility for the process standards of Project Management at Diagnostics (PM@DX) in EMEA
- You work on future service offerings for LD SI within EMEA, as well as manage new product launches with the Region
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Laboratory Diagnostics
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have an MBA and/or a degree in engineering, biology, pharmacy, biotechnology or similar
- You have many years of people management experience with direct or functional reports
- You have substantial experience in a Medical Technology industry and/or Service Operations or have comparable experience relevant for the position
- You have experience and proven records in managing customer service operations as well as working together with countries collaboratively with a high degree of transformational aspects
- You are used to collaborate in a matrix organization across different countries, departments, and functions
- You have experience in lean methods and in leading improvement projects (project management certificate preferred)
- Previous international assignments are of advantage
- Do you already have many years of sound professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but no university degree? Then we are also looking forward to your application?
Your attributes and skills:
- Thanks to your excellent presentation skills you give expressive presentations – also to the executive management team
- You are a skilled communicator, and you show team and customer orientation
- Intercultural sensitive, managing functionally assigned teams and driving a high-performance culture is one of your key strengths
- Since you are interacting with international teams, excellent English skills are necessary, knowledge of other languages is of advantage
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You own it: You feel personally accountable for achieving sustainable and high-quality results
- Travel (international) may be expected <20%
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time