Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as a Junior Biomedical Engineer, working with the Siemens Managed Equipment Services (MES) department at the Fiona Stanley Hospital (FSH). This position is a full time fixed-term (up to 12 months) opportunity and is best suited for someone who has recently completed their studies and has had some exposure to a clinical environment.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing Scheduled and Reactive Maintenance, performing First response trouble shooting and EST on wide range of Medical Equipment in FSH with minimum supervision in accordance with Internal KPI obligations, operational procedures and standard ASNZ 3551.
- Providing high level of customer service to clinical staff in FSH.
- Liaising with different stakeholders and equipment vendors.
- Reviewing and documenting service reports according to internal procedures and requirements.
- Participating in on-call roster and out of business hours shifts including some weekends and public holidays.
Experience and skillset:
- Biomedical or Electronics Engineering Degree
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience in a clinical environment
- Electronics basic knowledge
- Advanced computer skills and IT knowledge is advantageous
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Customer Service focused
- Australian Permanent Residency or Citizenship
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates irrespective of age, disability, family responsibilities, gender identities, marital status, political opinion, pregnancy, race, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other characteristics protected by Law.
At Siemens Healthineers, Diversity and Inclusion are foundational to our purpose to help humans live longer and healthier lives. We promote an inclusive culture by embracing diversity in all its forms, at every level of our company, and in the communities we operate in. We drive Diversity, Equity & Inclusion to enhance our capability and positively impact the broader healthcare industry.
Applications close 1 December 2022 or sooner should sufficient applications be received.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time