Are you an Electronics Engineer experienced in detailed design of analogue and digital circuits and / or PCB design? We would like to speak to you.
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Our MRX Technologies business is an engineering organisation primarily active in the railway sector. With our highly motivated team of engineers and experienced specialists we have offered services for manufacturers and operators of rail systems. Our comprehensive portfolio includes measuring systems for digitalised condition monitoring of rolling stock and rail infrastructures, and inspection systems for rail networks.
If you are interested to work as Electronics Engineer for our Belmont, WA office, we'll offer you the support to make it happen!
Change the future with us.
As an experienced Electronics Engineer, you will contribute to design new Vehicle Equipment Measurement Systems (VEMS) and support existing products. Reporting to the Solution Engineer Team Lead, you will:
- Be involved from concept planning through to prototype builds, manufacturing, product release and on-going support for new products development, and work on enhancements of the existing products.
- Understand technical, business and customer requirements, and generate product documentation to support the design and testing.
- Use your strong organisational skills to administer and manager the projects within agreed timeframe without compromising on the safety.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have tertiary education in electronics, electrical or mechatronics engineering.
- You have proven experience in detailed design of analogue and digital circuits, including Embedded firmware development in Embedded C.
- We’d love to see your prior experience in PCB design (schematic and layout), build and testing.
- You have unlimited working rights in Australia.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time