Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Business Developer OEM, to be hired with a permanent contract within the Digital Industries Factory Automation business unit.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the development journey you would like to undertake, join Siemens to grow and to build a better real and digital future.
- Support the sales force and the customers during the solution study to provide the better choice
- Deep knowledge of the market and the competitors’ offer (knowledge of Glass, Stone, Ceramics and Wood markets would be a plus)
- Scout and find new opportunities on the branch market
- Develop customer from the technological point of view also on digitalization topics
- Influence the main stakeholders and the Customer’s “Decision makers”
You should already have experience in technical and promotion roles in industrial automation, together with the following features:
- Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to technological innovation for digitalization: IOT, Industrial Clouds and Simulation;
- Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Automation or Technical High School Diploma;
- General knowledge of Numeric controls, Drives, Motion Control, PLC, HMI, industrial networking and related software/engineering tools;
- Available to frequent business trips on national level, and sometimes also international;
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
- Team player ability, strong communication & interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a changing environment;
- Effective collaboration in networks across businesses and functions;
- Being a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element;
- Eligibility to work in Italy;
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
- Cutting-edge tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time