About your future team:
The Project team consists of SW developers, HW developers, Testers, System architects, RAMS manager, Quality manager, Scrum Master, and Technological Product Owner. Our agile working includes complete development of devices for the railway automatization starting with a negotiation of requirements, through HW/SW development to the testing of the product and this all in accordance with CENELEC regulations.
- leading a project team focusing on the complete development of devices for the railway automatization (e.g., new generation of signal control system, advanced diagnostics system of railway vehicles etc.)
- project leading with regards to requested functions, quality, deadlines, and budget
- coordination of 10 - 15 developers (SYS/SW/HW) within the agile development methodology
- communication and reporting to customers and stakeholders
- participation in definition of requirements and planning the next versions of the project
- creating project documentation
What Skills, Qualifications and Experience do you need for this role?
- university technical degree
- experience with R&D (SW/ HW development or system level development)
- goal-oriented attitude, systematic approach
- solving of technical and organisational topics in a project with the team everyday
- willingness to take the responsibility for the results
- team spirit, excellent communication skills
- fluent Czech and English
Extra points for you:
- project management experience
- knowledge of agile development methodology, experience with a role of Product Owner or Scrum Master
- experience with a development of fail-safe devices
- fluency in German
What can you look forward to with us?
- Signing bonus in amount of CZK 50,000
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Organise your working hours to suit you (you should always be at your desk between 10am and 2pm)
- The possibility to work from home for a better work-life balance (in the case of working from home, an allowance of 100 CZK/day)
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
And that's not all. What else can we offer? Click here to find out: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague.
If the topic of sustainable transport and modern transport-related solutions is close to your heart, then you're one of us! 🚆🚦😉
We are an R&D center located in Prague and our goal is to develop a new generation of devices to control railway traffic. The modernization of the railway tracks is a trending topic worldwide and we are offering them modern, digitalized solutions such as a distributed network of railway control modules, train onboard devices, or a completely new concept of level-crossing.
Our Prague department consists of more than 100 developers, testers, and other technical experts. We are developing both software and hardware products with full product responsibility. We take care of the complete development process – from architecture concepts to final validation.
Is your CV not ready or do you need more information? 🙋♀️🙋♂️ Contact me at 📧 email@example.com or here: www.linkedin.com/in/janaholasova, where I share more about current company activities and our projects. I will be happy to add you to my contacts for potential future cooperation! 😉
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time