Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Role and responsibility primarily include,
- Responsible for Design, Heat Load Calculations and Equipment Selection for HVA/C (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning System) as per Standards in transmission substations.
- To prepare the Specification of Pre/Post Bid Documents, prepare Bill of Materials, circulate to vendors, and do follow ups with them. Pre & Post bid meetings with clients, consultants & sub-vendors.
- To attend TCM (Technical Communication Meetings)
- Regular follow-up with Client & Consultant for Approval of submitted Drawings & Documents and follow-up with Vendors for submission of Drawings and Documents.
- Responsible for Design and Engineering of Fire Protection and Detection System.
- To do the intra-disciplinary review of HVAC and Fire Fighting Documents with the various department (Civil, Mech, Electrical) to ensure the correctness of information and submission of Quality Document.
- Responsible for the preparation of HVA/C Ducting Layout and Piping Layout in 3D and 2D Drawing.
- To visit site for troubleshooting of non-performance of HVAC and Fire Fighting System.
- Ensuring consistency with the Engineering Department’s procedures and be agile to learn and upskill as per the job requirements.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with min experience of 5-10 Years of experience in HVA/C System and Fire Protection and Detection System for substations.
- Possess good interpersonal and Communication skills and the ability to work in inter disciplinary teams.
- Hands on experience in Autodesk tools- Inventor, Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks.
- Deep Knowledge of TAC, NFPA and NBC (National Building Code) for Fire Protection and Detection System
- Expert level Communication skills for clarifying requirements/solutions and resolving misunderstandings
- Pronounced proactive mindset and approach to serve colleagues, internal and external customers
- Extraordinary Intercultural sensitivity and ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural team
- Proactivity in digging deep into techno-commercial topics, also considering surrounding interface requirements.
- Pronounced Quality Focus
- To take the end-to-end responsibility and ownership of the projects and work.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role Full Time Basis and based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time