If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will be responsible for clarifications from the perspective of the technical ETCS subsystem in international customer projects. Depending on the project scope and complexity, you are also willing to take over the technical subproject management from the ETCS subsystem point of view.
- While the project assignment may change according to business needs, a first assignment will be within a current ETCS Level 1 project for the Egyptian railroad network.
- For this purpose, you will analyze the customer requirements, check them for technical feasibility and prepare the technical planning documents.
- Also, you will prepare the hardware and software engineering for the ETCS track system in close cooperation with our engineering centers.
- In addition, you will interface with the downstream testing and commissioning activities as well as with other engineering trades in the overall project.
- Together with your team, you will define uniform standards for the handling of ETCS.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You bring in a technical university degree (Master), ideally with a focus on transportation or railroad automation.
- Next to this, you also have several years of professional experience with Train Control System ETCS Level 1 Wayside. Experience with ETCS Level 2 is an advantage.
- You have a very good knowledge of CENELEC standards and their application in infrastructure projects.
- In addition, you also have a very good technical understanding.
- Furthermore, you have a business fluent command of English and are willing to travel on business in Germany and abroad. German language skills are an advantage.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mrs. Julia Krzystek
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time