Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Headquarters Controller (Ultrasound).
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Headquarters Controller (Ultrasound), you will be responsible for:
- Trusted partner to the Head of Performance Controlling at Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound, responsible for the accurate financial reporting for the HQ
- Managing the team for the forecasting process with regards to P&L, B/S and FCF
- Coordinating with responsible BA's to ensure the integrity and accuracy of forecasts and follow ups with BA's on action items for FC update
- Facilitating the monthly forecast meeting, including regular updates for all Finance Team members on other finance related topics
- Preparing monthly reporting package, including analysis, commentary on implications of actual/FC/BU deviations on annual FC/KPI target achievement
- Leading on process improvement projects targeting FC accuracy improvement
- Aligning with team members responsible for BA’s WW FC
- Detecting significant deviations during the monthly closing process, including general ledger review
- Leading the hedging process in close cooperation with central departments
- Leading the HQ Budgeting process including target setting aligned with the worldwide KPI’s, departmental budget reviews
- Handling all allocation related topics with Shared Accounting and BAs
- Reviewing the SSO allocations and upload BU/FC data in Hyperion and Calculate cost center allocation rates (Ast1) for BU/FC and maintain rates in Hyperion/SAP
- Providing quarterly tax Item updates to Tax Department for corporate income tax filing
- Leading the preparation of the annual Transfer Price Study
- Providing the transfer price data to Siemens Tax department by country. Consolidating and reviewing ICC data and categorizing actual Sales and all Inter Company Cross Charges received in a FY. Coordinating analysis/commentary with all BA’s
- Managing the transition of Hyperion to Jedox as HQ planning system
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Proficiency with SAP, Hyperion, Jedox, think cell
- Strong understanding of financial and operational accounting
- Ability to simultaneously manage & prioritize multiple high priority projects
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Very good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related area(s); advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years in Accounting/Finance roles
people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.