Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
What you’ll do: Siemens Healthineers Velocity Sales Associate (VSA) will work in partnership with field Account Executives (AEs) to create qualified leads that convert to pipeline and provide sales support to the AE throughout the sales cycles. The VSA will develop pipeline through outbound prospecting and following up on sales leads targeted at non-hospital customers (e.g., ambulatory surgery centers and imaging centers). Candidates will start their career on the Florida team and will have opportunities to learn and advance their career through mentorship and exposure to all aspects of the Siemens Healthineers business. The position will be based in Florida, remote applicants within the state of FL may also apply.
Who you’ll work with:
- Work directly with Regional Vice President of Sales and existing field Account Executives (AEs) in the Florida region
- Have frequent interaction with the Siemens Healthineers Networked Care strategy team
• Produce Sales Qualified Leads (SQL) that convert to pipeline by conducting out-bound prospecting (cold-calls, email, social) and following-up on Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) of Ambulatory Surgery Centers and Imaging Centers
– Qualify customers and prospects to meet SQL criteria
– Consult with customers to identify their needs and pain points to identify product opportunities
– Effectively use CRM system and other tools to plan calls to potential customers within region, record all activities, and schedule appropriate follow-up tasks
– Hand-off warm Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) to field AEs
– Meet daily, monthly, and quarterly KPI metrics and assist AEs in meeting sales quota
– Stay informed and educated with Siemens Healthineers product and service information updates
– Foster strong internal relationships to support fast and effective value-delivery to customers
• Support AEs through the sales process with activities such as conducting client research, compiling product communication material, leveraging internal Siemens Healthineers network to bring in relevant product support networks, completing miscellaneous customer requests, etc.
– Track insights on customer needs and communicate regularly with field AEs
– Look for customer trends in the region and proactively contribute to territory planning / coverage with AE’s
– Perform well-organized prospecting strategies and weekly calls with all AE counterparts to discuss prior week’s activities and determine current week’s strategy
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience
• Professional sales skills (written and oral skills) and a desire to further advance your sales skillset
• Excellent communication skills; able to build relationships with key decision makers
• Strong organizational skills and proactivity following-up on leads
• Resilient attitude, coachability and demonstrated consistency in performance
• Experience in the medical technology space
• Able to determine customer’s values / needs and recommend Siemens Healthineers solutions & services
• Excellent presentation, planning, and organizational skills
• Able to work in a team environment, performance-based culture
• Able to leverage CRM to manage accounts; experience using CRM tools such as Oracle Sales Cloud or equivalent is a plus
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Experience working in fast-paced sales environment, focused on top-of-funnel lead generation
• Prior Medtech sales experience
• Proven experience with conducting inbound/outbound phone calls
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.