We are looking for a Finance Business Controller who will be responsible for providing billing and controlling support to different GBS Business Line to achieve the targeted financial goals. This position will also be expected to support continuous process improvements across the various GBS Finance areas. This will require effective collaboration with other team members and partners within the Business Line and strict adherence to deadlines, while balancing the need for accuracy and efficiency in a fast-paced environment.
As a Finance Business Controller, you will support the Business with the following:
- Responsible for processing billing, monthly tracking of billings, performance reports and reconciliations with budgeted / contacted values.
- Oversee, drive, and analyze annual budget process and monthly forecast reviews including management presentations.
- Develop, implement and provide suitable financial reports to meet the needs of various business partners.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial and management reporting, analyzing financial results and variances, assessing business performance and risks, and communicating key messages to the management team.
- Other tasks or ad-hoc work as requested by the manager and business partners in the areas of FP&A, cost and price analysis.
- Work on continuous projects to digitalize financial reporting to improve automation and reduce manual processes.
Your Qualifications And Skills
· University degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other highly analytical field.
· Working experience in Finance / Controlling / Accounting with customer billing, budgeting, forecasting and FP&A activities.
· Strong analytical, financial modeling, and reporting skills
· High proficiency in SAP and MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Think-Cell).
· Experience with automation tools (PowerBI, Tableau) is a plus.
· Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities to streamline and optimize existing processes.
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, and dynamic work environment.
· Fluent in English
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions.
Global Business Services - Your Ambition - Possible!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time