Working in partnership with the NSW Government, the Parklife Metro consortium is working on an exciting new metro rail infrastructure project in Greater Western Sydney.
Comprising, Plenary, RATP Dev, Siemens and Webuild, the private sector partners are looking to build their metro rail expertise to deliver this city-shaping project, which will be delivered under a Public Private Partnership model and will provide a major economic stimulus for Western Sydney.Siemens as a D&C Contractor member will be responsible for the successful delivery of the design and construction elements of the project, and we are currently looking to hire
Create a better tomorrow with us
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Autonomously conduct contract management responsibilities on the Sydney Metro Western Sydney Airport Project.
- Interface with external entities within an unincorporated JV and across the PPP contractual structure
- Interface with internal stakeholders including the TK, RS and RI Business Units and attend to the requisite reporting responsibilities
- Draft complex correspondence and build claims liaising with project managers and commercial project managers and negotiate resolution of disputes
- Prepare contract summaries and provide cross-functional contractual support to ensure contract obligations are met, risks are mitigated and opportunities are realised
- In projects involving more than one organisation and country, the contract manager of the lead project might additionally coordinate the contract management activities of all involved units.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You are experienced in administering large construction contracts through all stages of the project life cycle.
- You have strong understanding of Australia / New Zealand construction contracts and standard contracts and claim management processes.
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Finance, Law, Engineering or related disciplines.
What we offer:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated leasing available
- Employee discount program
- Siemens Share Options
Make your mark on the future at Siemens
Siemens prides itself on its diverse workforce.
Siemens has been recognised as ahead of its time for many reasons, and our progressive policies is one of them. Here at Siemens Mobility, we actively promote diversity in the workforce through the recruitment of those who identify as Indigenous or Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer, where we continue to push for a work environment of diversity and inclusion, we also believe that differences in personalities, thoughts and ideas are important, and that is why we know diversity and inclusion is very important in helping realise the potential of our people. As part of our Ownership culture, Siemens supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. #LI-SI #SMWSA
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time