General Site Manager
The General Site Manager (PT) will be the Varian representative on site and will be responsible for all project and operational aspects during site preparation, equipment installation and commissioning as well as long term service of the PT system.
The successful candidate will be a highly professional self-starter with a track record in a related field like medical equipment service or plant engineering and construction who will be able to start-up and successfully run the installation and commissioning of this Proton System installation.
The General Site Manager (PT)
· Works closely together with the Customer Project Manager
· Manages all aspects of installation and room commissioning for customer sites for VMS’s proton therapy products by planning and coordinating the optimal use of company and external resources, in order to provide the highest level of service
· Directs the coordination of technical and administrative support activities including repair, preventative maintenance and engineering change upgrades in order to provide the highest level of service, maximize customer satisfaction and achieve financial objectives
· Schedules personnel responding to critical situations
· Ability, competence and confidences to lead people
· Performs all required management responsibilities including but not limited to: implementing the company's policies, programs, and guidelines; ensuring employee productivity and growth; managing resources; knowing Varian's business; and maintaining functional, technical, and external market awareness necessary for managing immediate organization.
· Responsibilities include all building interface requirements, planning and installation of equipment as well as room commissioning and customer acceptance testing.
· Maintains close communication with customer project management, engineering, QA/RA, sales, PT general management and service management to ensure a smooth handover to the customer and customer support.
· Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
· Maintains a high degree of professional knowledge and safety consciousness according to VMS guidelines in order to perform activities under the safest working conditions and regulations in Kazakhstan.
· Ensures adequate records and systems are maintained.
· Identifies and implements improvements in installation and commissioning processes and tools for cost reduction and customer satisfaction.
· Requires no direct supervision; except for project planning from the Customer Project Manager.
· Works at customer sites long term depending on the project needs and scope. For Kazakhstan: minimum 4 years
· Masters of Science or Engineering degree preferred (or equivalent); 5 years of related experience.
· 5 years management experience or supervisory equivalent
· Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with HCM (e.g., Workday) or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired
· Language skills: Russian (or Kazakh) and English; both fluent in speaking and writing
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited Liability Partnership
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time