Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!Digital Service Engineer – Smart Buildings Support Change the future with us
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of Smart Buildings. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.Technical
Our technical experts are the hand and legs of our customers. They do not wait; they take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual design, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team that allows you to work on innovative solutions and provide an environment that allows you to make use of your expertise and experience, being a trusted partner for our customers. More than technology - technology with a purpose.Digital jobs
Explore our Digital World
Do you want to create technologies that transform the everyday for billions of people? Our digital careers offer the opportunity to shape the next era of growth and innovation, challenging ourselves to build a better future. By creating ground-breaking technologies that transform our world, we need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow reality. Picture yourself in the Digital World of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Work life balance – Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspace
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale
- Competitive total rewards package and flexi benefits
- Employee Share Options
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them
- Diversity and inclusivity focused
Become part of our Digital Service Center team to transform the Service Business of Siemens Smart Infrastructure in Asia Pacific. Helping our customers to make their buildings “smarter” by connecting various systems & applications into integrated building platforms to create outstanding customer experience and optimized building operations plays a key role in our digitalization strategy. By using your strong IT integration & building automation background, you provide technical support for various smart building applications to customers & project teams along the building lifecycle. You are able to analyze raised issues, provide remote support and identify the root cause to trigger appropriate actions. Good communication skills and a structured way of working allow you to coordinate between multiple stakeholders and represent Siemens as a world-class service organization towards our customers.Your responsibilities - challenging and future-oriented:
- Provide technical 2nd level support for smart building platforms to our customers across the region
- Work based on tickets raised through various channels (e.g. call desk, email, automated monitoring, support portals) using our internal ticket management system
- Use provided diagnostic tools, checklists, and knowledge databases to identify root causes of raised incidents
- Take appropriate actions to rectify issues via remote access or by escalating to partners and other support teams where necessary
- Coordinate with DevOps & 3rd level support on provision of bugfixes and application improvements
- Provide consistent documentation of actions, outcomes, and status to create transparency for customers and other stakeholders
- Provide recurring maintenance activities like software updates or backups for selected customers
- Change system configurations and apply changes based on customer requirements following a structured change management process
- Prepare regular service & system performance reports based on information collected during service activities
- Update FAQs, Knowledge Data Base and other information sources with new findings and helpful information
- Support internal project teams during tender & project execution phase with technical expertise
- Drive a structured communication approach to foster the exchange of knowledge, ideas and best practices
- The basis for your success is a degree in computer science, Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum of 5 years Industry experience in IoT, smart building applications and digital platforms like Smart lighting management solutions, Smart office & workplace management platform, Integrated facility management application, Energy Analytics platform etc.
- You rely on your strong IT background with expertise in system integrations, windows server administration, virtual environments, cloud & SaaS technology
- You have experience with smart building applications & digital platforms from Siemens or other market players
- Experience with one or more Cloud software deployment, configuration management technologies such as Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Possess or actively pursuing Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services certifications and other related cloud skills is a plus
- Experience working in an IT support environment based on ITIL / ITSM frameworks add to your profile
- Practical working experience in web, mobile, and API based testing or integration environments
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time