At Siemens Mobility A/S we provide transport- and logistics solutions to ensure a reliable and sustainable infrastructure. We are now looking for a manager for the newly formed group Digitalization & Cyber Security. This group will be the experts within the organization for activities related to both internal and external design and operation of smarter solutions through digitalization and handling of cyber security activities. You will report directly to the company CEO and be part of the business board.
You will lead a new diverse team with 10-15 skilled Siemens employees with various backgrounds. The group will support all existing teams in Siemens Mobility with their expert knowledge and support tasks within digitalization and cyber security to the rail market. The team will be the experts to go to in all matters and support both sales phase, projects, internal processes, business administration and operation of these areas. An IT Helpdesk is part of the team and ensures a lean and effective support to the organization with their knowledge of various Siemens IT systems. The Siemens Mobility Headquarters in both Munich and Erlangen will be important suppliers of solutions, support of knowledge and training. One key element of the position is getting acquainted with all our solutions and the team in Germany and form a strong relation across the border.
- Facilitate and promote digitalization and cyber security solutions to both our internal projects and to our customers
- Ensure a strong collaboration with our experts in Headquarters through a professional partnership
- Looking into the rail market for new trends and solutions enabling Siemens Mobility to stay at top for digital solutions
- Support sales with expert knowledge and develop customer offerings with our solutions
- Create competitive and profitable customer proposals for data related services and define use cases and technical descriptions
- Understand customer requirements regarding data related services
- Ensure training within the team and continued strive for being at the top of knowledge and solutions in the rail market
We are looking for
You are thrilled by new technical solutions that will take us and our customers to the next level. With the team you will lift Siemens Mobility A/S to the next level of digitalization based on the solutions from our Headquarters and thereby facilitate possible improvements to our customers. You understand the importance of being a leader and make your team follow you. You are open-minded and compassionate and understands the importance of an open and honest environment where feedback is one of our important ways of developing. We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Technical background and knowledge data driven and security solution
- Technical Sales profile driven by enthusiasm and the will to break down barriers
- Sound knowledge in software product and software solution business
- Ability to coordinate technical teams in international environments
- Good communicator - both in writing and orally
- You are able to travel a few days per month primarily to Germany
- Management experience and good at motivating and inspiring people around you
- Fluent in English and preferably also in Danish and maybe German
We offer you
You will be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. We offer you good career opportunities in an international work environment with exciting challenges as well as the opportunity for continuous competence development. We prioritize accountability for health and well-being of our employees and offer many employee benefits such as training facilities, company clubs and stock program. In addition, we have favorable pension conditions with health insurance for you and your family. We work with work-life balance to create mutual and flexible working conditions, where you can also work from home a few days a week.
In your employment, you will be offered training in our systems through your onboarding, so you can feel equipped for the tasks. A mentor will be associated, and the entire team is available, as we on a daily basis are each other's sparring partners.
At Siemens Mobility, we provide transport and logistics solutions to ensure a reliable and sustainable infrastructure. Solutions that can handle the challenges of increasing traffic in major cities and airports as a consequence of increasing urbanization. We are active in the transport sector and deal, among other things, with rolling stock for railways - from high-speed trains to regional trains, locomotives, S-trains, light rail and metro. In addition, we also deal with infrastructure, such as traction current for electrification as well as safety technical solutions for railways, light rail and metro. You can read much more on www.siemens.dk/mobility.
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your CV and application. The application deadline is November 30th, 2022, please send your application as soon as possible. We will hire the right candidate when he or she is found. For further information, please contact Jesper K. Nilson on tel: +45 2122 3662. If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Sofie Sleiborg at email@example.com.
We are excited to meet you and we hope you will share your knowledge with us. Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talents and experiences makes us more ambitious and better at handling the market and demands of the society successfully.
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Mobility A/S
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time