Position Title: Financial Data Analyst
Location: Peachtree Corners, GA
Business Unit Overview:
Siemens Electrical Products (SI EP) is one of the business units within the Smart Infrastructure Operating Company. SI EP offers a complete range of low-voltage power distribution and circuit protection products for residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
Are you looking for a role where you can help drive decisions and action through analytics? If so, then we are looking for you. We are looking for highly motivated Finance Data Analyst to join the SI EP Performance Controlling department.
- Working with the SI EP finance community to enhance speed of information into multiple tools (month end data loads, and validation topics)
- Work collaboratively within the EP Performance Controlling team, enhancing, and developing new tools and dashboards
- Collaborating with SI EP Procurement team to develop new dashboards and reports around various topics (i.e., CNI, PVO, Freight Spend)
- Help drive digitalization efforts within the finance community as a change agent in the Transforming Everyday Analytics program
- Role will also be responsible for periodic ad-hoc requirements, including but not limited to government reporting, audit requests, RIC compliance, etc.
- Work in a team-oriented manner to efficiently support the entire department and business unit in digitalization topics/projects
- The expectation of this role is that 35% - 45% of time will be dedicated to digitalization efforts
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, or other related fields
- 3 -5 years finance experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with Tableau and Knime preferred
- Experience with Hyperion/Essbase a plus
- Experience in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) a plus
- Solid foundation in SAP (FI/CO)
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and drive results while working in an agile environment
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and capability to promote new tools and ideas
- Analytical thinking combined with conceptual and organizational abilities.
- Team oriented personality
- Proactive at executing daily tasks and achieving long-term goals.
- Travel required 5%.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.