Position Title: Business Developer Low/Medium Voltage Products – Healthcare
Location: Dallas, TX/Denver, CO, Los Angeles, CA and anywhere West of Mississippi
Siemens is looking for a Business Development Manager focused on the Healthcare market. The candidate will work with hospital end users to promote Siemens solutions and coordinate with the Siemens Sales team to succeed on target projects. This person will report to the Director of Business Development for the West and Central Regions.
Candidate can live anywhere West of the Mississippi if they are near a major airport.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!
• Must have the ability to review complex bills of material & offer alternative solutions (bill of material optimization) to customers that drive incremental value over the competition.
• Experience in facilitating bid negotiation that covers all aspects of a large complex project: system design, bill of materials, labor content, local codes & standards, and contract negotiations including risk & liability.
• Ability to identify all key stakeholders of the project bid & negotiation process & represent Siemens products to those stakeholders.
• Able to evaluate business opportunities & make recommendations on specifications, system design, and product application.
Knowledge, Skills and Education/Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree/Advanced degree in engineering, business management or related field.
• 10 years of sales and/or engineering experience with power distribution solutions for construction and healthcare applications.
• Manage through conflict & navigate discussions with various stakeholders that may or may not agree on a solution for a particular opportunity.
• Self-starter & motivator who can create and maintain key customer relationships.
• Have a strong understanding of Medium & Low voltage distribution products.
• Able to manage C level relationships within Healthcare end users.
• Working knowledge of the electrical industry and/or the specific markets listed.
• Ability to travel 20%.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and flexible PTO.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.