Do you want to join us in helping to fight diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Areas of Responsibilities：
1. Implement the BP management and development process to correspond Company strategic directions, such as compliance, business excellence.
2. Implement education system to BP about Company policies/compliance/Booking records, expectations, make sure the healthy BP management process.
3. Implement New BP selections management process, including interview, background check, training, integration.
4. Implement BP Monitoring system: check and monitor BP behavior to comply with Company requirements , corresponding actions if not meeting Siemens expectations, turnover , loyalty, exit track.
5. Monitor BP to implement Company business strategy and direction, by site visit coaching, annual scorecard appraisal of BP: based on their investment, growth plan, performance, storage, compliance and booking records status etc.
6. Acquire and benchmark market information concerning competitors BPs, market situation and feedback information of BP management.
7. Work with regional sales/BA for BP issues handling.
8. Other tasks assigned by supervisors.
Experience and Education：
At least 3-8 years’ compliance/audit working experience with deep and comprehensive understanding of healthcare industry.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. We aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time