* About the Position
As part of the Services team, lead the definition of the Services account strategy, facilitate and support the successful generation of revenue against financial goals derived through the Services delivery business across account portfolio. Build business relationships with the Siemens account team, Siemens delivery teams and Customer stakeholders aligned to SPL Country and Zone objectives. Contribute and support business planning to accomplish goals of Services. Develop financially quantified Services proposals with moderate complexity for Customers and align with their business needs.
Expand and grow Services revenue in alignment with SPL Country level objectives. Provides direction in Services coverage and capacity resource planning and alignment with the Services delivery teams and Customers, where medium sized teams are needed.
Works under self management on Services opportunities of medium to high complexity scope. Provides guidance and mentoring across Vertical / Country boundaries to Engagement Architects
* What are my responsibilities?
1. Account Planning and Support
• Lead the definition of the Professional Services components of the Account Strategy
• Provide input to the Siemens product roadmaps as needed to support the account portfolio
• Develop and deliver industry content at regional groups and conferences in alignment with account portfolio
• Actively build relationships with the internal and external stakeholders specific to each account
2. Engagement Definition
• Contribute to the value planning activities with the Sales Account Manager, Portfolio Development and PreSales Business Development team
• Use commercial and business acumen to lead the robust review and handover of the desired solution ensuring that the defined project scope can be delivered within time, budget and quality goals
• Identify and engage with other Siemens team members as needed to support opportunity growth
• Determine and obtain concurrence for the customer specific Service engagement model and translate into the Statement of Work, adhering to global standards and legal requirements
• Regularly communicate with various levels of the Siemens and customer teams including executive level messages
• Develop the project scope definition using the Services Delivery Framework and tools
• Thoroughly define the project estimate using the Services Delivery Framework based estimating process
• Identify and convey the initial project risks including their assumptions, mitigations, and dependencies for projects of moderate complexity
• Maximize the resource options and costing model for the project/program (e.g. GDC, Partners, Contractors) in order to achieve efficiency for the customer and commercial viability for Siemens.
• Prepare and review the detailed Statement of Work documentation and obtain Siemens’ and the customers acceptance
• Recognize the need for engagement with the Siemens legal, commercial and leadership teams to resolve customer engagement terms
• Lead the Services negotiation activities with the customer and clearly establish the conditions for project change
3. Delivery Support
• Bridge the Gap between Sales and Professional Services delivery to meet and manage client expectations
• Work with Services Management to request and assign appropriately skilled and experienced resources to fill key Siemens project positions for Project Management and, if required, Lead Architect for medium engagements, and ensure project onboarding is effectively achieved.
• Support the Project Manager to engage and contract any required offshore/nearshore/partner/systems integrator/contractor resources
• Participate as a committee member on customer committees for each active project and contribute to periodic account reviews such as Technical Review Boards (TRBs) and Management Review Boards (MRBs)
• Participate in project status review meetings
• Support the issue escalation process and ensure resolution progress for both project and commercial issues
• Ensure that customer product needs are communicated to Product Management team within the Product Development processes
4. Learning, Mentoring and Leadership
• Ensure usage of the Siemens framework across account portfolio, ensuring the usage of required templates and tools to drive standardization
• Obtain and share Industry, Business Segment and Portfolio knowledge and best practices
• Develop best practice tools and lessons learned to share with Zone level Engagement Management peers and register in the Services Delivery Framework sharing system
• Provide input into performance reviews for key project contributors
• Contribute feedback to the standard practices and tools teams to ensure continuous improvement
5. Services Business Planning and Management
• Achieve assigned Services revenue and bookings targets from existing and new customer accounts
• Ensure that project proposals meet the Siemens financial objectives
• Create an annual plan providing revenue, costs and headcount predictions, contributing these to the Services Annual Operating Planning and Strategy processes.
• Maintain a rolling monthly and quarterly pursuit forecast/pipeline of future revenue and bookings, updating relevant systems accordingly.
• Monitor and report costs against the Engagement Management annual budget
• Develop a rolling forecast of skill set needs for existing and pipeline projects
• Provide peer proposal reviews and feedback
* Primary Job Qualifications
• Bachelors or Master degree in Engineering, Business or related field
• 3 ~ 8 years of working experience in manufacturing industries
• Solid understanding in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and MOM (Manufacturing Operations Management)
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
• Experience in Sales or Understanding of the sales process
• Good Korean/English communication skill
• Experience working on a solution project or IT project contract
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time