Do you have technical support experience, and are seeking a new job in London? Siemens Healthineers is looking for a Technical Support Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Technical Support Lead, you will work within the on-site Siemens team at Kings College Hospital delivering a range of medical engineering services in line with the Managed Equipment Service (MES) contract.
Some planned weekend and evening work on call is required on a rota basis.
· Monitor and report on system performance against KPIs
· Report of maintenance activities – both planned and corrective
· Provision of ad-hoc system performance reports supporting clinical planning and investment decisions
· Assistance with full annual equipment inventory and audits and also with all associated internal/external audits
· Organise and update technical service manuals - both hard and soft copies
· Attend any appropriate user, technical and other training courses, meetings and/or conferences which are relevant to the engineering / support work being done in the MES department
To apply for this role you'll need experience of working in a busy office environment. You'll also require:
· Experience in a customer service or healthcare environment
· Good communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with customers and staff at levels
· A good degree of computer literacy and knowledge as it relates to Office software and bespoke service management packages
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package.
To apply for this Medical Equipment Engineer job in London, please contact Siemens Healthcare Ltd today.
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience and digitalising healthcare. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time