Siemens Smart Infrastructures relies on the combination of smart grids and smart buildings, reconciling physical solutions and digitalization in all areas of electrification and automation. Ingeniously connects energy systems, buildings and industries to improve the way we live and work through greater efficiency and sustainability.
Siemens SI has its global headquarters in Switzerland with around 7,400 colleagues responsible for the solutions and services business, making Siemens SI the market leader in Europe.
Together, we build technologies that take society further!
The Product Owner (PO) is a member of the Agile Team who is responsible for maximizing the value delivered by the team and ensuring that the Team Backlog is aligned with customer and stakeholder needs. As a member of the extended Product Management function, the PO is the team’s primary customer advocate and primary link to business and technology strategy. This enables the team to balance the needs of multiple stakeholders while continuously evolving the Solution.
As a PO you will need to define Stories (along with other team members) and prioritize the team backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities. At the same time, you should also maintain the conceptual and technical integrity of the work the team is responsible for.
Main responsibilities are:
* Contribute to the Vision and Roadmap
* Act as the Customer for team questions
* Create, clearly communicate and accept Stories
* Prioritize the Team Backlog
Requirements and skills
* Proven working experience as a PO
* Degree in computer science, electrotechnical engineering, technical engineering
* Solid knowledge of English
* Fluent Speech
* Strong communication skills
* Familiarity with Agile methodology and Agile tools (git, JIRA, ...)
What makes us proud as an employer:
• The Biggest of Tech Portugal – Technological Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão magazines)
• Best Companies to Work For in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
• Healthy Workplaces Award – 3rd Grand Company (Awarded by the Order of Portuguese Psychologists)
• Company with the greatest ESG responsibility in the Technological/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
• 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, the largest platform in the Portuguese technological community)
We are excited to have:
- A hybrid work model with a flexible working hours policy to promote work-life balance (applied to roles that allow it.)
- A budget to set up a home office, health insurance and a financial support program for your studies.
- There is also a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days of volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
- To all these benefits we add the possibility of working in a fresh, relaxed and always motivated environment.
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is pleased to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage submissions from a diverse pool of talent!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time