If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Mobility's global IT team supports our business with innovations and best-in-class IT services. We have established a new business service-oriented IT organization in 2019 and are continuously growing our IT team globally. To continue this journey and develop our IT team in Germany we are now looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst for our global commercial project management and reporting solutions.
Mobility IT was honored with CIO100 Awards 2019, 2020 and 2021 as one of the top IT organizations in Europe and even worldwide. To continue our further path, we are looking for ambitious, competent, and committed reinforcement. Join the best! 😊
What awaits you with us?
- Encourage the utilization of existing and planned IT services that relate to the management of information systems
- Support the User Experience Manager in the collection and analysis of business requirements and translate them into IT Demand Requirements
- Support the Microsoft 365 User Adoption service
- Responsible for the design and analysis of user surveys
- Support in the implementation of workshops
- Creation of communication material in English/German/other languages if possible
- Provide IT guidance and help users resolve their IT issues
- Create content and training material for our User Hub Intranet and online resources
- Produce and deliver high quality user facing presentations
- Conduct events/forum/road shows to enhance user experience and knowledge if necessary
- Scope - work with international team and deal with internal and external global stakeholders
What knowledge and skills you should have
- At least a bachelor's degree
- Microsoft 365, SharePoint, OneDrive
- First Gamification / Virtual Reality / Artificial Intelligence experience would be a plus
- English advance level, plus German preferred
- Some working experience or experience with school projects
- Motivated, proactive and reactive
- Well-organized, self-management, fast learner
- Happy and comfortable to work on their own, as well as part of the multi-cultural team
What can you look forward to with us?
- Working with current technologies, M365 Enterprise
- Own work laptop
- Modern corporate international environment
- An introduction to the everyday life of business and a great experience for the beginning of your career
- Meal allowance in the form of e-meal vouchers
- The possibility to work from home for a better work-life balance (in the case of working from home, an allowance of 100 CZK/day)
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility? Then we are looking forward to your CV in English! 😊Is your CV not ready or do you need more information? 🙋♀️🙋♂️ Contact me at 📧 email@example.com or here www.linkedin.com/in/zuzana-trubacova.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Part-time