We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact and shape the future of Siemens? Are you interested in the core business processes and in taking an active part of revising them?
In our program we collaborate across the entire company by breaking down the organizational silos and applying Agile practices on a large-scale.
Here comes your part: we are looking for passionate Scrum Masters who are interested in developing their skills and ready to extend their Agile toolset beyond the basics. We put in our trainings and coaching expertise to support you, while you bring in your experience, growth mindset, positive attitude and dedication to our success.
This position is open to Work from any Siemens location in Spain and Portugal
Your new responsibilities
- Mainly work remotely with your team(s) with occasional travel opportunities
- Guide, coach and motivate the assigned Agile team(s), spread across the globe
- Focus on the needs of the team members and enable them to provide value to their peers, stakeholders and the whole program
- Act as a change agent in the team(s) and the surrounding organization to proactively help changing the culture and mindset
- Coach the team(s) applying Agile practices, help them as a servant leader to grow and to get better
- Organize and facilitate the Agile events
- Build up a solid knowledge on the business domain your team(s) is/are acting, so that you can effectively:
- Remove impediments (issue identification, follow-up and tracking)
- Facilitate collaboration within the team and with the surrounding organization
Your skills and experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, economics or related field
- 1-2 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Profound knowledge of Agile principles and methods preferably on a scaled environment
- ScrumMaster Certification (e.g. PSM I, CSP) is a plus
- Strong collaboration, communication and facilitation skills
- Experience in working with virtual, globally distributed, multicultural teams remotely
- Written and spoken English on a proficient level is a must, additional language like German is a plus
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. As such, we can only accept your application via our application platform (using the «Application» button). Please be aware that applications sent by e-mail will not be answered and will simply be deleted. Should you have any questions about this job offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job ID in your e-mail. We look forward to receiving your full application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time