Position: Presales Consultant
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Thinking Industry further
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency, and reduced time to market. Digital transformation paves the way for innovation, services, and new data-based business models.
In order to enable companies to make the most out of digitalization, Siemens developed Digital Enterprise – a holistic portfolio of software and automation solutions. The Digital Enterprise enables companies of every sector to integrate and digitalize their business processes. Companies can start with digitalization at any step of their value chain, for greenfield and brownfield plants, and based on standardized and open interfaces.
What part will you play?
As Senior Pharma global expert & promoter / Presales Consultant, you are part of the Head Quarter Vertical Pharma team, with main objective to promote plant modeling portfolio worldwide, together with PCS portfolio, supporting our regions in going to market.
More precisely, your mission is to support, by delivering your expertise and network, our Automation and Software sales organizations and customer success organization.
Developing a strong link, coordination and influence with product owner & project execution organizations is also part of this job.
The key objectives are:
• You own full and comprehensive understanding of the Business Model (offering and its value proposition) with special focus on Pharma
• Support further growth of COMOS business in pharmaceutical industry, following an agreed business plan
• Develop a strong network internally and externally at Siemens, in order to play important role connecting relevant stakeholders together, increasing customer confidence
• You support the sales organization new project acquisition and its handover to the project execution team
• As expert within your team, you participate in standardization initiatives for increasing efficiency of implementations (repeatable solutions)
What you need to make real what matters.
• You have earned a Degree in Engineering or a related field
• You have many years of experience as automation or software engineer (ideally Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industries)
• You have strong relationship skills, including capacity to convince customer being a trusted partner
• Good judgment, objectivity, and policy management are key attributes necessary for success in this role and you already have it
• Furthermore, you are experienced in cross-regional and cross-cultural projects and therefore, you have an excellent knowledge of English; any additional language is a plus
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
 www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens d.d.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time