Title: Business Consultant (f-m-d) Scaling and Adoption
Location: Nürnberg (Germany) or alternatively Prague (Cech Republic)
Mode of Employment: full-time
THINKING INDUSTRY FURTHER
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency, and reduced time to market. Digital transformation paves the way for innovation, services, and new data-based business models.
MAKING IT HAPPEN
DI Sales shapes the future of sales through first-class consultation and innovative solutions in our regions for a unique customer experience. From further developing the whole Sales Organization through close collaboration between HQ and the regions – we enable and support the countries with sales excellence methodologies, tools and best practices based on a global overview. By constantly going one step further and pushing our boundaries to take the regions and their businesses to the next level where they can exceed their partners’ and customers’ expectations.
What part will you play?
As Business Consultant you are part of the Next Level Sales Operations team, driving regional scaling and adoption of sales transformation in the assigned regions und business units and verticals.
- Take ownership of deployment activities and act as interface of transformation programs between Digital Industries Verticals, Business Unit sales channels and regions.
- Close collaboration with Verticals, Business Unit sales channels and regions to adapt transformation initiatives according to Industry/regional specifics.
- Organize and run target group-specific events/trainings to boost sales-relevant tool know-how and usage.
- Coordinate enabling strategies and engaging campaigns.
- Implementation of measures to ensure adoption, data quality and expectations.
- Stakeholder management is an essential part of your work.
What you need to make real what matters
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields builds the foundation of your profile.
- You bring with multiple years’ work experience as Rollout Manager from a sales environment.
- Validated experience in a sales function combined with broad existing Digital Industries network.
- Experience in planning and leading rollout & enablement initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English, German is a plus
- A can-do and pro-active attitude is needed to the task
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time