Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Area Sales Professional, based in Egypt
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prospecting for new business opportunities in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio and qualifying new leads to maintain identified business to support a balanced sales funnel for future sales including completing business opportunities tracker & impact application.
- Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings, and demonstrating equipment.
- Implement market campaign with concern Business areas managers addressing customer needs & demands.
- Sales negotiation and deal closure at the customers and/ or distributors.
- Coordination service Dep and Logistics Dep to respond properly for customer keeping their maximum satisfaction.
- Doing all business process in healthy manner applying co policy with zero tolerance noncompliance.
- Setting monthly action plan and project updating for his accounts that monitored on weekly basis.You will support in liaising with external parties (i.e. auditors, banks, vendors, clients) in contractual matters, related to Sales-related
- Financing Services, within given authority levels and enable knowledge transfer within the organization.
- You will clarify cases as an escalation point.
- You will keep abreast of industry and legal trend.
- You will oversee risk management and controlling as Board Director.
Your Qualifications and Experience
- The candidate must have 3-5 years of experience in healthcare environment – highly valued if the candidate has experience in managing a business line, including marketing and sales.
- The position requires in-depth understanding of technical and Diagnostic Imaging products, market and services.
- Good management, collaboration, communication, and organizational skills are necessary to motivate and provide direction to an effective sales force, marketing team to meet customer needs.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate a capacity to sell in complex environments, as well as effective and persuasive interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- General commercial awareness and experience with sales quotas and forecasting
- Experience in using MS Office tools.
- Excellent English speaking is mandatory
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are strong values that represent our company. We commit to studying all applications in accordance with these values and in full transparency.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time