Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries Software is not a manufacturing company. We are a growing software company - bringing the technologies and innovations of tomorrow to our customers today. With the resources and opportunities of a large corporation, your opportunities are endless. The role you apply for today, is only the first step in your Siemens journey.
OneSpin's formal verification solutions have solved the formidable verification challenges of leading semiconductor and electronic system companies that target automotive, computer, consumer, industrial and telecommunications applications.
OneSpin provides the most advanced and robust verification platform to address today's critical IC integrity issues. Our engineers are dedicated to solving the toughest next-generation verification challenges and providing solutions that enable design teams to create System on Chips (SoCs) that are functionally correct, safe, secure, and trusted.
Join our team as Working Student– Support Software Engineering (f/m/d) and help us digitalize the future.
Which role will you play?
- Supporting our software development and quality assurance teams for our software
- You will help our engineers for collecting and visualizing testing data
- Improve existing systems while constantly identifying and working on new approaches and ideas
- Involved into day-to-day activity
What do we offer?
- Opportunity and freedom to learn new concepts and applications
- Flexible working hours which partially can be done in home office
- During the lecture period you can work with us up to 20h / week
What you need to succeed with us?
- You are an Engineering student, preferably compute science
- You are based in Munich, Germany
- Independent, creative, diligent, and self-motivated
- Growth mindset (willing to learn new technologies and practices)
- Proficiency in English, since that’s the primary language we work in
- Experience working in Linux environments
- Experience with databases (preferably mySQL or MongoDB)
- Experience with basic web technologies (java script/JSON, php, …)
- Experience with scripting languages such as python
- Plus: Experience in EDA with HDL (Verilog, VHDL), tcl scripting or (FPGA) synthesis
- You are our ideal candidate if you are great at performing tasks independently and at developing new ideas where you identify gaps
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. In Germany, more than 2,000 colleagues are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries.
Are you an innovator? Then become part of our team!
If you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team, please contact us by mail: careers-DACH.email@example.com
Contact person for this job posting is Mrs. Alessandra Heppting.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time