Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Healthcare Digital &Automation Portfolio Executive! You will report into the Head of Digital Business in Spain.
The purpose of the role is to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships, oversee customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements, assist with sales activities such as product demonstration, carrying out site visits, ascertaining and meeting the needs of customers through problem / issue solving, advising on product upgrades and new solutions.
She/he will work closely with the global and local implementation team members, partners, and sales to lead the successful delivery and maintenance for SHS’ exceptional digital experience for the customers.
Key Result Areas or KRA are the main functional tasks of the role on which your performance will be measured:
- Acquisition and development of strategic customers to engage with new prospects and sell targeted solutions.
- Prepare and follow up sales contracts for orders obtained and submit orders for processing.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, resolve issues and assess how their needs can be met by SHS solutions / products and services.
- Serve as a lead point of contact for all customer account management matters. Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts.
- Prepare weekly account management report on business development opportunities and key account metrics.
- Participate and contribute to industry events / conferences / User groups as requested.
- Undergo training and be totally conversant with internal systems such as CRM, SharePoint and other relevant systems to the organization.
- To carry out other duties which may reasonably be required by the Reporting Manager from time to time in the course of SHS business and which fit the role’s purpose as stated and for which the position holder is qualified or has received adequate training or instruction.
What do you need?
- Strong Clinical Background.
- Consultant profile.
- Proven track record in Health IT Industry.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Spanish and English.
- Past experience in daily operational clinical workflows in Imaging, telemedicine or home care delivery related fields is preferable.
Being part of our team:
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of: diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Curious about our culture? Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
La diversidad en Siemens Healthineers es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Estamos plenamente comprometidos con el principio de igualdad de trato y de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento -independientemente de su raza, religión, género, orientación sexual, edad, discapacidad o cualquier otra característica indicada en la legislación vigente- nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la sociedad.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time