Siemens Large Drives LLC in New Kensington, PA facility is looking for talent! Join us in empowering our business to work harder, smarter, and faster. We’re on a journey to find a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) IT Application Manager! Apply today and let’s see if we are a match!Position Overview
The PLM IT Professional is reporting into the Head of Business Excellence and IT (BE&IT). The PLM IT Consultant role is a vital role at Siemens Large Drives. This person is responsible for managing the PLM tools implementation, business/process excellence and training of Siemens Large Drives into the PLM / R&D organization.Primary Responsibilities
- Business Tool excellence in a global environment as follows:
- Teamcenter - The Teamcenter Administrator is responsible for all Teamcenter processes and internal applications (e.g Access Manager, Workflow Designer, Info). Technical knowledge of IEC Teamcenter is not necessarily vital, but the concept that Teamcenter uses should be understood.
- SAP – At a minimum basic knowledge on working with SAP will be required – but advanced “working” knowledge should be SAP Classification, Workflow, Document Management System (DMS), and Engineering Control Center (ECTR).
- NX - The successful candidate should/will be responsible for day-to-day maintenance, end user support, and coordination of updates to the Teamcenter/NX systems. Support to local designers must be aligned with “Global” users inside Siemens. Governing the internal standards necessary to meet business requirements.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools.
- Designing computer hardware configurations for the PLM / R&D Organization.
- Training staff on newly installed upgrades or systems on the TeamCenter, SAP and NX applications.
- Plan and schedule large scale upgrades to Siemens applications.
- Manage software licenses.
- Responding to general IT requests within the PLM/R&D Department.
- Ensure security software is kept up to date.
- Minimum BS degree in computer science or similar field with at least 5 years of related experience. Advanced degree may be substituted for required experience.
- Experience on Siemens platforms: TeamCenter, NX, SAP and Polarion/Jira.
- Familiarity with general OS systems, Enterprise, programming languages, and Office software.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills. Ability to communicate between IT professional and to senior management.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills specifically when communicating with and assisting non-IT professionals
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Must have a thorough understanding of engineering processes (design, release, manufacture).
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Experience in a global, cross-functional IT project team.
- Required travel 5%.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
- Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.Why you’ll love working at Siemens
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Flexibility to work remote a few days a week
- Paid parental leave
Who designs your future? You do.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.