Location can be: Cincinnati, Houston or Atlanta
Siemens Large Drives LLC is an almost $2 billion global business with over 7,000 employees across 46 countries. Our 127,000 medium voltage motors and drives in the field power the world’s most important industries. Our name stands for market-leading products, services, and solutions. Our goal is to be a great place to work for employees and to be a reliable partner to our customers.
The sales support program manager will be an integral part of Siemens Large Drives LLC, responsible for supporting sales excellence & strategic initiatives. You will be responsible for working with sales on their processes, metrics, and data quality, and reporting outcomes to Siemens Large Drives LLC Senior Management. this position is responsible for sales operational support across a range of systems and processes, working with program office, sales and business teams on priorities and execution plans. Identifying ongoing enhancements to improve processes and efficiencies, in collaboration with other team members. Drives efficiency and effectiveness of sales excellence programs by ensuring program deliverables meet or exceed internal customer requirements, are completed at a highly professional level and within agreed timelines.
What You’ll Do:
Leverage your engineering knowledge to support growth in motors and understanding of sales process with our customer's buying cycles to continuously identify opportunities to enhance knowledge, processes, and systems to increase hit rate and sales productivity. Key support areas to include:
- Automating monitoring of KPI’s for enhanced quality and utilization and supports the required improvements.
- Focus on integrating reports from multiple systems to have meaningful data to share with Sales and Management.
- Focus on user efficiencies across sales teams that use the tool in different ways, provide troubleshooting assistance and support for internal users
- Customer Development Plans and Account Plans
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies and help related materials
- Maintain and enhance Sales Excellence SharePoint sites, collaborating with Sales team members.
- Take active role in learning about new sales tools and value to the organization.
- Collaborate with other teams to adopt best practices in sales processes, training, and technology to provide increased productivity and target achievement.
- Manage multiple projects/activities while delivering a high level of accuracy in a timely manner.
- Learn and develop your knowledge of Motors and Global Factory Landscape
Who You Are:
Technology Driven – Able to learn quickly about Medium and High Voltage Electric motors and applications
Collaboration Driven - Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization to ensure there is alignment, communication, and agreement with key stakeholders and ability to influence outcomes of regional needs with support of management
CRM / Sales Excellence Expert – leverage your knowledge to support and develop our sales teams and their acceptance/usage of CRM tools and process
Execution Oriented – You pro-actively manage schedules and deliverable due dates without supervision
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience, engineering degree preferred.
- CRM Tool knowledge (example: Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, SAP Analytics, Tableau, BI, etc.), sales processes and effective metrics
- Minimum 5 years of successful CRM tool experience
- Strong problem-solving skills, data, and software aptitude
- Demonstrated ability for professional presentation development.
- Minimum of proven competence and experience in developing strategies for business process improvements.
- Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion of complex assignments.
- Expected to integrate processes and results from other workflows and disciplines to develop and accountably propose appropriate and effective solutions for significant parts of solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a program from recommendation through implementation
- Requires strong capabilities in the areas of business results orientation; customer orientation, process improvement methodology (i.e. six Sigma) and collaboration & influencing
Why you’ll love working at Siemens Large Drives LLC:
- Competitive compensation based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.