Technical Expert - Cloud Security
Siemen’s “Technology” department occupies an outstanding position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, USA, China, India, Japan and Eastern Europe, Technology helps secure the company's technological future and strengthen its ambition.
Sounds interesting? Passionate about research and technology? How would you like to be in a role which involves groundbreaking work in “Cybersecurity and Trust”? Your idea or research will find a way into company practices. To make your presence count join our specialist’s team in Siemens Cybersecurity and Trust research group.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will conduct research in cloud security services that will yield new insights, theories and analysis that help secure the infrastructure, systems, and software.
- You will publish experiment reports on a wiki regarding secure cloud service implementations, including secure cloud architecture and deployments. With this you will establish engineering standards and best practices in implementation of cloud services.
- You will find and resolve security weaknesses early on to minimize risks from the very beginning, develop security intelligence sometimes using AI/ML techniques that help our products and businesses constantly improve their services.
- You will collaborate with global team of researchers, senior architects, IT community and conceptualize solution modules for secure cloud deployment of Siemens business solutions worldwide
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Strong communication skills and are you a self-starter that can thrive in a distributed and remote work environment.
- 5- 8 years of hands-on experience in deploying AWS services like S3, ELB, Lambda, Redshift, SNS, RDS, IAM, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, CloudFront, CloudTrail, etc.…
- Hands on working knowledge of the CI/CD process including design, test, and integration of security configuration tools.
- Hands on experience of working on version controlling system like Git and deployment tools like Terraform and Jenkins.
- Working experience with cloud environments as architect especially in AWS and Azure. GCP would be an added advantage.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time