Research Analyst - Cybersecurity
Siemens “Technology” department occupies an outstanding position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, USA, China, India, Japan and Eastern Europe, Technology helps secure the company's technological future and strengthen its ambition.
Sounds interesting? Passionate about research and technology? How would you like to be in a role which involves groundbreaking work in “Cybersecurity and Trust”? Your idea or research will find a way into company practices. To make your presence count join our specialist’s team in Siemens Cybersecurity and Trust research group.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will conduct research that will yield new insights, theories, analysis, data, algorithms, and help secure the systems and software.
- You will build security prototypes by bringing concepts to initial implementations, including design, coding to testing. With this you will establish engineering standards and best practices in secure product development.
- You will find and resolve security weaknesses early on to minimize risks from the very beginning, develop security intelligence using AI/ML techniques that helps our products and businesses constantly improve their services.
- You will collaborate with product managers, senior architects, developer community and conceptualize solution modules for secure design of applications, products and solutions of the Siemens business units worldwide
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- 5+ years of experience in developing prototypes, frameworks and embracing best practices in secure development lifecycle
- Hands on cybersecurity experience in cloud environment as architect especially in AWS and Azure would be an added advantage
- Min 3+ years of experience in building secure systems using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time