What are my responsibilities?
Act as trusted business partner to the responsible business/entity, together with respective CEO/CFO, foster full compliance with accounting related laws, regulations and FRG in this regard and are guided by the principles of quality, timely delivery, transparency for decision making and cost/benefit considerations.
- Overall responsibility for accounting governance as Head of Accounting
- ICFR Support certifiers
- Enhance the ICFR control design and monitor the implementations in terms of accounting related controls
- Provide support to the projects on new accounting standards implementation, M&A cases etc.
- Provide training and consultation to finance community
- Drive the accounting related end to end process optimizations
- Actively contributes to the digitalization of accounting review tools and review process
- Support corporate cost saving initiative and continuously identify areas to save costs and improve the productivity
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 8+ years concrete professional knowledge in general accounting and finance, especially solid IFRS consolidation & reporting, PRC GAAP accounting & reporting
- Strong presentation skills and expert training skills
- SAP experience is preferred
- SoA working experience/ Big 4 experience is a plus
- Membership of CICPA/CFA/ACCA is preferred
- Fluent in English
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time