Do you want to join us in helping to fight diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Areas of Responsibilities:
• Build trust relationships with stakeholders in a matrixed organisation to understand the platform vision and align on deliver roadmap
• Lead the topic of IT Compliance (ITCCS) for application platforms which cover CAP assessment, Data Privacy, etc…
• Manage the platform architecture and integration from technical view
• Establish the platform governance model to standardize the process for cross-group change management to align,manage and coordinate new functionalities and configurations
• Meet the requirements of risk internal control and audit
• Conduct security annual review and related tasks (Log4J, Zero trust and etc)
• Work with supplier to maintain/upgrade platform, monitor and optimize the application performance
• Work with the Operation team and supplier to Instigate timely and effective troubleshooting actions to deal with any platform related issues to achieve customer service standards on a day to day basis
• Participate in team planning, scoping and status meetings and make decisions to keep platform delivery on track
• Leverage Azure DevOps to monitor these application platforms on project management, source code management, release management and Test plan management.
• Work with service manager to build service management of these applications and review incident/tickets from end users to optimize the operation capability of these applications
• Annual platform informaiton updates in CMDB
Education and Experience:
1. 5+ years of experience on IT platform/application management;
2. Strong experience on application troubleshooting and technical maintenance.
3. Experience on WeCom platform management is a plus
4. Familiar with OS (Windows, Linux) ,Network, DNS and other infrastructure technology.
5. Good Understanding of SSO technology, Cloud technology, Middleware technology(IIS, Nginx, Kubernetes,etc...) and Database technology (SQL Server, MySQL,et…)
6. Good understanding of Cybersecurity, Data Privacy, Disaster Recovery, Backup
7. Solid knowledge on DevOps platform, familiar with CI/CD and source code management.
8. Familiar with main project management framework, like Agile, Scrum and etc…
9. Strong communication skills with business and IT teams.
10. Workable Spoken English and Mandarin Chinese.
11. Open mind to new technology & digital tools.
Bachelor Degree, prefer in IT major.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. We aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time