Job Tittle – Sr Process Associate - Hire to Retire
We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete lifecycle of an employee from onboarding to pension services and leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with
Change the future with us:
· Responsible for end to end employee data management in Workday and Fusion
· Sort and prioritize daily requests to process and deliver within the SLA
· Participates and contributes to the successful implementation of all Carve-in and carve-out projects
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· 3+ years hands on experience
· Experience in different products of employee data management
· Knowledge of Workday testing would be an added advantage
· Experience in internal audits / Quality process
· Knowledge of handling customer escalations and CAPA
· Should have a process excellence mindset
Make you mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time