Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
This is a product management role, responsible for Miniature Circuit Breakers (MCB), Residual Current Circuit Breaker (RCCB), Residual Current Operated Circuit Breaker (RCBO) and Distributed boards (DB) within Siemens Smart Infrastructure operating company, Electrical Products business unit (SI EP) under IAA PRM. This role is a HQ function, located within the Segment IAA (India, ASEAN and Africa) and is focusing on business success (volume and profit), product roadmaps, business plans, new product introductions, product positioning and overall product lifecycle management for global markets.
- Responsible for Sales, Margins & Profitability of MCB / RCCB / RCBO and DB
- Product roadmap development / management
- Launching new products
- Product positioning in terms of price and performance
- General product lifecycle management from inception to obsolescence
- Identify product gaps and strategize to introduce new products and manage cannibalization
- Align product positioning and product benchmarking for the target markets
- Develop and implement business plans that highlight competitive landscape and customer needs specific to target markets
- Define development targets for new development as well as run cost optimization projects
- Create and maintain sales support tools like:
- Winning Guides
- Catalog & Brochure
- Demo models for sales offices
- Marketing campaigns
- Competitor comparison
- Region specific marketing materials
- Communicate with industry experts, partners, consultants etc., in the target regions to develop focus marketing activities for product push
- This is a cross-functional role that will involve regular coordination with many regional and HQ functions including R&D, Business Regions, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Logistics, Quality and Manufacturing
- Maintain technical/commercial database for existing/upcoming products into various platforms e.g., SAP, Material Master etc.
- Enhance knowledge of Sales & Service colleagues by conducting periodic training programs and competency enhancement programs
- Interface with factory for manufacture planning, new product ramp-up etc.
- Evaluate Market size, growth rate etc. based on inputs from various internal & external market models in alignment with Regional colleagues
- Interact with Regions to align for country specific local certification/ approbation requirements for market entry
This role is based in Kalwa, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting our business in many countries all over the globe – and the shape of things to come.
- A team player with Min 5+ years of experience in handling low voltage switchgear products.
- Experience in business of low voltage Circuit Breakers such as MCB, RCCB and RCBO will be added advantage.
- Experience in Product Management or Marketing of low voltage switchgear products will be added advantage.
- Very good entrepreneurship skills, Strategic thinking, Result orientation,
- Customer focus, Willingness and pleasure to work in a global network,
- Commercial knowledge for product relevant financials
- Communication and presentation skills
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and manage product management activities as per planned schedule
- A good knowledge of relevant International standards is preferred
- Excellent working knowledge with IT tools (excel, PowerPoint etc.)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time